Office Cleanouts in San Diego
Office cleanouts are a complex process that involve so much more than merely making sure your commercial space is ready for the next tenant.
In addition to clearing out your office space, you need to consider what to do with existing office furniture. You also need to decide if there’s any office furniture or equipment you’ll be getting rid of. Likewise, if you plan to keep any of these items, you need to create a plan for how you intend on hauling that office furniture and equipment away, storage, and so on. In addition to all of these tasks, you need to keep your day-to-day business operations running seamlessly or risk losing your customers.
With more and more businesses gravitating towards having employees work remotely, office cleanouts are more prevalent than you may think. Below, we’ve detailed some items to consider before taking on an office cleanout project.
Four ways to get rid of used office furniture?
When it comes to getting rid of old office furniture you have several different options. You can:
- Liquidate your used office furniture: There are a number of different companies that specialize in office furniture liquidation. In most cases, they can purchase your furniture and resell it to other businesses in search of inexpensive furniture.
- Sell your furniture to the new tenant: Understandably, other business owners and managers do not want to deal with packing up the furniture from their old office and move it into a new space. Since keeping track of office furniture during a move can be a complex task can cause lots of unnecessary stress, you may want to see if the future tenant is interested.
- Donate your used office furniture to charity: If you can’t sell your old office furniture and you have no further use for it, many nonprofit organizations, like Goodwill or the Salvation Army, will gladly accept your used furniture. In addition to helping out those in need, many of these nonprofits will issue you a tax credit with the estimated value of the donated items, which you may be able to deduct from your taxes for the respective year.
- Recycle it: if your used office furniture is used to the point that it can no longer be re-sold or donated, you may want to consider recycling it. Even though the furniture you’re getting rid of may not be useable, a furniture recycling company can use components of your unwanted office furniture to craft new furniture.
As we mentioned above, we understand how involved, and stressful, an office cleanout can be. If you simply want to get rid of your used office furniture, so there’s one less thing to worry about, why not let the pros take care of it?
SD Junk Pros has been providing office cleanout services to businesses throughout San Diego for over a decade. Our experienced and professional office cleanout technicians can help you get rid of your unwanted items quickly, safely, and affordably. In many cases, we can even donate your furniture to a local charity or find a green recycling option for your old furniture. With so many things to think about during an office cleanout, you shouldn’t have to waste your valuable time wondering what to do with your old office furniture. Relax and let the pros do it.
Do you need commercial junk removal services? Here’s just a few of the other commercial junk hauling services we currently offer for businesses throughout San Diego:
Commercial Junk Removal Services in San Diego
- Property Management Clean Out,
- Estate and Foreclosure Clean Out,
- Yard Waste Removal, and
- Storage Removal
Call us today to schedule an appointment!